Sometimes court intervention is required, whether you’re unable to reach an agreement or matter is urgent (e.g. your ex-partner is offloading assets or has withheld the children). You may be in court already and would like someone to take over your case.

While we make all attempts to resolve matters without going to court, there are times where court intervention is unavoidable. Some examples of this include if your ex-partner:

  • is not letting you spend time with the children despite your reasonable requests to do so;
  • seriously threatened to relocate with the children without your consent;
  • unilaterally transferred significant assets or funds out of their or your joint names;
  • has stopped paying the mortgage and there is a risk that the bank will foreclose on your property;
  • Is burying their head in the sand and not willing to resolve matters.

Or you may have attempted to negotiate an outcome but an agreement can’t be reached and you need the assistance of the court to decide matters.

You may already be in court and would like a second opinion or someone else to take over your case. Once you engage us, we would request a copy of your file from your previous lawyer and are able to continue on from there.

What our clients say

Contact one of our family lawyers for an obligation free chat